One tell-tale sign of a classy lady is her handbag. Pause for a moment… now picture the classy women in your life (yourself included)… How many of them carry a heavenly signature bag (or business tote)? You know, the one that causes you to automatically stop and stare for a moment… I’ve spent some time pondering this – and have come up with a few reasons as to why “The Signature Bag” is such an important accessory.
Reasons Why A Classy Lady Always Carries Her Quality Signature Bag
- It’s timeless. Purchasing a bag that’s classically designed is going to work with your wardrobe for years to come. It’s a staple piece that will compliment any fashion trend – so why not select an upscale brand?
- It’s functional. Designers know that women want a bag that looks good, feels good and can handle anything we throw in it – for many years. That’s why there are so many varieties to choose from. A bag that can do it all is the “creme de la creme.”
One company that offers all-of-the-above is Brahmin. I was originally drawn to Brahmin by their handbags: I love the way they feel, look and function. (If a bag can keep me organized – then somebody’s doing something right!) However, I was even more impressed after reading more about the company and their history. You see, Brahmin (which is still family owned as far as I know) was founded by a husband and wife team who aspired to reach a classy audience. They knew what they wanted to offer, and who they wanted to reach – and created a product that went above and beyond.
The definition of a Brahmin is “a person, usually from an old, respected family who, because of wealth and social position, wields considerable social, economic, and political power.” Now, I don’t know about you, but when I think of a person in this social class, I picture someone with style, grace and of course, classy clothing. Luckily, Brahmin handbags work for any social class. This husband and wife team wanted to reach those “Brahmin” women, and in the process, created a brand that works for everyone. I believe they have achieved their goal, and then some. Their bags compliment any outfit, class, personality and income level. (Yes, they are affordable!)
You don’t have to be rich to be classy.
My Questions to You are:
- Are you familiar with the Brahmin brand? If so, what’s your favorite bag?
- Are there any other brands that you feel are a great fit for a Classy Lady?
- What are your thoughts on the Classy Lady and her signature bag?
Feel free to leave a comment below, or email me for assistance in choosing the right type of signature bag for you. Please note that I have not been compensated by Brahmin for this post, although a free handbag would be divine…